The Goddess Who Carries The Burden of The World, Mother India
- 100 Baby! Thank you to the Alberta Podcast Network, Audioboom, all of our past guests, all of our listeners, and especially Paul Matwychuk!
- Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters thank you A.J. Devlin!
- Our favourite episodes, biggest podcasting regrets, and reflecting on the podcast thus far
- Mother India
- Our experiences with the film in university
- Katherine Mayo’s Mother India
- Fellini was nominated for 12 Oscars and won four
- Songs: “Matwala Jiya Dole Piya,” “O Gaadiwale,” “Duniya Mein Aaye Hain,” “Dukh Bhare Din Beete Re Bhaiya,” “Ghunghat Nahin Kholoongi,” and “Na Main Bhagwan Hoon”
- Soviet montage and Constructivism (we were kind of conflating the two movements, they are different but related) and the Kuleshov effect
- D.W. Griffith and Gone With the Wind
NEXT TIME: a filmmaker’s first time