Hello! Another half hour of mostly new gubbins from Ian along with co-writers Sean Percival & Andy Robinson, plus a soupçon of classic BRMB/Heart archive gubbins thrown in! Featuring:
- Boris sings Queen (again!) to highlight a £2.5bn govt initiative
- Classic Des, Black Country Bob
- Sir Cliff not happy with the thousands who flocked to the coast
- Mr Insomniac
- Snoop Dogg has another new take on a classic TV advert theme
- Simon & Garfunkel bemoan the holiday air routes opened...then closed
- Plus plenty more!