In Episode 2 of Behind the Science of Career Development, APCDJ Editor and Global Career Guy Brian Hutchison hosts Yvonne Kong-Ho and Jeremiah Wong to learn the story of their article from the September 2019 Lead Article titled It Takes a Village: Meet the Singapore Career Development Tribe. This wide ranging conversation covered several topics of interest for career practitioners in Singapore and around the world, including
- Career practice over the lifespan, from childhood to post retirement.
- Collaboration between school, university, union, government, and private sector career constituents.
- Collectivist culture and career development planning.
- Women in the workforce and career development.
- The process of academic publishing for first timers.
- The history of career development in Singapore - players and personalities.
Attend a monthly webinar on global career issues: https://AsiaPacificCDA /Webinars
Follow Brian Hutchison on Twitter @globalcareerguy