Simplicity And Customization
On today's Podcast, we'll be covering simplicity and customization - so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we're on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you're a seasoned Podcast Listener - this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It's based around exactly what the name implies - Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy - we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
Welcome to a Labor Day Edition of Warehouse Safety Tips!
Labor Day recognizes the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country. And here at Warehouse Safety Tips - we know just how hard you work at your facilities, and greatly appreciate it!
Our last two Podcasts have centered around Social Distancing.
This episode - we're going to cover an item we missed, and cover some more of our Social Distancing Signs and Tape.
The item we missed last week is the simplicity portion of our title - and that's arrows.
Much like the footprints we showcased last week - arrows quite simply show direction. Because they come in different colors - each color can signify a different event.
Just a few examples of this would be - staff, vendors, tours, and/or lift trucks.
And unlike paint - removable safety floor markings (Such as arrows) can be removed and/or replaced with minimal loss of production time.
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
If you've ever been to or worked in a warehouse - you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It's almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It's these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you're looking for the best products to make this happen - look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Now back to the Podcast...
The customization portion of our Podcast is surrounding our Safety Signs and Tape - or in reference to the current world situation, Social Distancing Signs and Tape.
Most manufacturers have Social Distancing Products already in stock and ready to go. But what you really want to look for are those who can create custom signs and tape - with branding and/or specific messages. Even though many of the in stock products serve most of the needs you'll have at your facility - there's always that one message you need to convey that you just can't find.
Regardless of going to the simple route of putting down something like arrows or going full custom signs and tape - be sure your Social Distancing Floor Markings keep your staff, facility, and visitors aware of your specific rules and procedure.
Have a very Happy Labor Day - and stay safe!
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
- you'll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!