Pedestrian Shaped Floor Markings
On today's Podcast, we'll be covering pedestrian shaped floor markings - so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we're on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you're a seasoned Podcast Listener - this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It's based around exactly what the name implies - Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy - we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
Our last several Podcasts have centered around Social Distancing.
Every time we think we've covered what we want to tell you - we get pulled back in!
Before telling you about the products we're showcasing this week - let me tell you a story.
Just after the stores were allowed to open back up during the pandemic - I visited a retail store. I needed Customer Service - so I was directed to the staging area they'd made to accommodate Social Distancing. They had taken what looked like Painter's Tape - and had made squares on the ground to stand in. In each square - they made numbers with the Painter's Tape as well. All the tape was dirty, torn and/or missing in spots, and very unprofessional looking.
Non-adhering and unprofessional looking Painter's Tape could have been avoided with a combination of tape, angles, shapes, and/or numbers.
On our last Podcast - one of the Social Distancing Floor Markings we spoke about were arrows. This week we have yet another shape that can be used for Social Distancing and/or to show direction (For aisles, tours, and/or walkways - just to name a few).
That shape is our Pedestrian Floor Marking.
Simply adhere it to the floor - and you have an instantly recognizable symbol for where to stand. As mentioned above - you could place these throughout your facility showing the direction taken by a tour as well.
Visit our website Warehouse Safety Tips and click on Episode 39 to see what a Pedestrian Floor Marking looks like.
We mentioned this last week - but it's well worth mentioning again. Unlike paint - removable safety floor markings (Such as arrows or pedestrians) can be removed and/or replaced with minimal loss of production time.
We're happy to provide you with solutions to make your facility safe, organized, and Social Distancing compliant.
Thank you for joining us on this episode of Warehouse Safety Tips - and stay safe!
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
If you've ever been to or worked in a warehouse - you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It's almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It's these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you're looking for the best products to make this happen - look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
- you'll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!