Robert Ross, Joint Interim Chief Executive Officer of Xpediator #XPD talks through some of the highlights from their interim results.
H1 Financial highlights
· Group turnover of £99.6m (2019: £102.4m) with overperformance in Q120 offset by the impact on trading from Covid-19 in Q220.
· Adjusted profit before tax of £2.1m (2019: £2.0m) reflecting a resilient first-half performance benefitting from early cost reductions in March 2020, having an asset light structure and the diversity of businesses and customers across our Central and Eastern European (CEE) and UK footprint.
· Adjusted earnings per share of 1.03 pence (2019: 1.25 pence).
· Basic loss per share of 0.25 pence (H1 2019: loss per share of 0.04 pence).
· As at 30 June 2020 net cash was £4.3m (31 December 2019: £7.0m) after paying £3.7m in deferred acquisition payments.
· Strong net cash generation from operations of £5.4m (2019: £5.5m).
· Interim dividend increased to 0.45 pence per share (H1 2019: 0.28 pence).
Vox Markets is revolutionising the way companies engage with shareholders and the stock market at large. By aggregating IR and digital content onto one secure and compliant platform, Vox Markets has established itself as the go-to resource for the investment community.
#VoxMarkets #StockMarket #LivePrices #StockMarketNews #Money #Investing #Investments #Finance #Business #Podcast