Campagna del Trentino - montagna di drone
"I took the original field recording and fed it into a Bastl Microgranny sampler chopping up the bells and adding movement.
"Next, I took the original recording and in my DAW split into 4 bar sections. I then randomly added in the revised samples of bells stretched and manipulated and finally added a number of improvised organ parts. The song was then mixed and downloaded.
"This was then fed back into the DAW, reversed and chopped into again until new melodies and movement became clearer inside of the layering. Finally the song was pitched up to add sunshine and shimmer."