Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 41 | Look And Listen
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
- The beeping of lift trucks backing up.
- Safety Floor Markings and Signs.
- Announcements and alerts over the PA System.
- Lockout / Tagout Indicators
But looking and listening goes way beyond the visual and audible examples mentioned above. It can also apply to the following examples.
- Watching for and removing debris from walk/drive-ways and work areas.
- Listening for out of the ordinary sounds coming from machines to head off potential issues.
- Observing procedures and finding ways they could be improved upon.
The list could go on and on!
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!