It’s a lively old pod as Jimbo assembles Carl Anka, Duncan Alexander and Tom Williams ahead of a huge Premier League weekend.
Liverpool travel to Villa Park on Sunday – how many clubs have had a better window than the Villa? And is Everton’s Dominic Calvert-Lewin on the Harry Kane trajectory?
Plus we have heated debates on handball, financial disparity and goals that made opponents look stupid.
And Duncan fires up his Flip Reverse machine and enters a parallel universe – what if Fergie had signed Thiago for United?
• PART 1a: When nature calls (01m 30s)
• PART 1b: Transfer talk & financial disparity (04m 00s)
• PART 2: Leeds v Man City & Man Utd v Spurs previews (13m 30s)
• PART 3: Villa v Liverpool, Leicester v West Ham & Everton v Brighton previews (29m 00s)
• PART 4: The rest of the weekend’s action, humiliating goals & Joe Kinnear (49m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (58m 00s)
• PART 6: Flip Reverse: What if Fergie had signed Thiago? (60m 00s)