Just when you thought the Premier League couldn’t get any more unpredictable, Jimbo, Dominic Fifield, Daniel Storey and Adrian Clarke discuss a day where Man United and Liverpool concede 6 and 7.
Tottenham hammer Manchester United 6-1. Is there a discipline problem at Old Trafford? Is the old Mourinho back? And could a child come up with better transfer targets than the United hierarchy?
David Moyes receives some overdue credit as West Ham win at Leicester, back when we thought we knew what a shock was. And just how much do Everton 2020 have in common with Leicester 2016?
• PART 1a: Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool (06m 00s)
• PART 1b: Everton 4-2 Brighton (15m 00s)
• PART 2: Man Utd 1-6 Tottenham (19m 30s)
• PART 3a: Leicester 0-3 West Ham with Benji Lanyado (31m 00s)
• PART 3b: The rest of Sunday’s action (40m 30s)
• PART 4: Leeds 1-1 Man City (44m 00s)
• PART 5: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (54m 30s)
• PART 6: Chelsea 4-0 Crystal Palace & Newcastle 3-1 Burnley (55m 30s)
GET IN TOUCH: