Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 42 | Paint Vs Tape
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
- Installs quickly. Some even remove just as fast - and without residue. Paint doesn't go down and/or come up quickly.
- Is beveled to increase the durability against industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Has NO dry time (Unlike paint)
- Installation requires VERY little production down time in your facility.
- Can have a strip or chevron pattern (Doing this with paint is extremely difficult and time consuming).
We're open to debate on the subject - but feel the above mentioned benefits make for an obvious winner.
Regardless of what you choose - be sure to do everything you can to make your facility as safe and productive as possible.
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!