Plenty of action on the pitch but there could be radical reform off it. Jimbo welcomes Duncan Alexander, Julien Laurens and Adrian Clarke to pore over it all.
Take a bow Baraclough as Northern Ireland and Scotland are on the verge of qualification for the Euros after winning their first ever penalty shoot-outs.
The Premier League goes pay-per-view while there’s Project Big Picture. Would it reform football for the better or hand over all the power to the big 6? Matt Slater has the answers.
• PART 1: England 2-1 Belgium (01m 30s)
• PART 2a: Project Big Picture with Matt Slater (14m 00s)
• PART 2b: PL goes PPV (31m 00s)
• PART 3: Scotland & Northern Ireland power through on penalties (35m 00s)
• PART 4: The odds with Lee Price from Paddy Power (41m 00s)
• PART 5: France v Portugal and other Nations League action (42m 30s)
GET IN TOUCH: