What's Protecting Your Racks
On today's Warehouse Safety Tip Wednesday, we'll be covering "What's Protecting Your Racks" - so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we're on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you're a seasoned Podcast Listener - this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It's based around exactly what the name implies - Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy - we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
Episode 33 of Warehouse Safety Tips covered 3 Pallet And Racking Safety Tips.
The 3 tips we covered were:
- Rack and Lift Truck Training.
- Pallet and Racking Inspection.
- And, Safety Equipment.
Go back and listen to that episode for details on each.
Today we're going to showcase an individual product that can greatly assist in preventing damage to racks by protecting one of the most vulnerable areas - the base of racks.
That product is called RAMGuard - and it provides superior column protection via its patented Rubber Armored Metal Design.
RAMGuards many advantages include (But by no means are limited to):
- Protecting rack structures from frontal, angled, and side impacts.
- Significantly lowering impact damage to pallet rack columns.
- Requiring no hardware or straps to retain the guard on columns.
- Enduring many impacts with no loss of performance.
- And, significantly outperforming most plastic guards commonly used today.
Being proactive is definitely part of a successful safety plan - and protecting your racks with RAMGuard BEFORE damage can occur, should be part of that plan.
Check out RAMGuard and everything else you need to keep your facility safe, organized, and productive by visiting the sponsor at the end of the podcast.
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
If you've ever been to or worked in a warehouse - you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It's almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It's these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you're looking for the best products to make this happen - look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
- you'll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!