Will Microsoft’s Partnership With GameStop Affect PlayStation 5 Sales? | TYQ307
Tonight, we answer questions about PlayStation 5 vs Xbox Series X, digital consoles, next-gen accessories, digital game sales, God of War: Ragnarok, game marketing, and more!
- Will Microsoft’s partnership with GameStop affect PlayStation 5 sales?
- Which gaming journalistic standards need to make a comeback?
- Would you buy the all-digital consoles if the prices were reversed?
- What community-friendly features/apps should next-gen consoles have?
- Which next-gen accessory will become the most sought-after?
- Which consoles had the worst names?
- Will there still be big digital game sales on next-gen consoles?
- Will there be a digital used game market this upcoming generation?
- Hardware-wise, what is the biggest innovation coming to consoles?
- What’s better: AAAs that take forever to develop or more frequent small releases?
- Should video games be advertised more like movies?
- What impact will God of War: Ragnarok have for the PS5?
- Which do you want to attend: An Esports event or a Korean internet cafe?
- Which game had the worst false advertisement?
- What was the best video game marketing stunt in history?
- Which had the better build-up: The Xbox Series X or the PlayStation 5?
- Will users get tired of Assassin’s Creed if Valhalla doesn’t innovate?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our intro and outro music. Follow him on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shawndaley