Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 45 | Safety Review
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
- A sign showing how many days have gone by accident-free (And hopefully the number is super high).
- A glass case and/or bulletin board displaying various safety, emergency, and evacuation procedures.
- A pre and/or post-shift Safety Briefing.
- Regular Safety Meetings.
- Ongoing Safety Training.
- Assuring areas are free of clutter and arranged for maximum productivity and safety.
- Reviewing all the signs and floor markings in your facility to assure they're visible, in good shape, and applicable to their placement.
- Areas that are slick and/or wet have the proper mats, grip, signs, and/or are being kept dry regularly.
- Chemical Showers and Eye Wash Stations are functioning.
- Equipment, racks, and pallets are all in working condition.
- Fire Extinguishers are up to date.
- Exit Signs are all properly displayed and lit.
- And that's just a few of the things you can look for!
Most accidents and safety issues can be prevented by just taking the time to pay attention to the above mentioned items and your surroundings.
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!