On today's Warehouse Safety Tips Wednesday, we'll be covering getting behind safety - so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we're on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you're a seasoned Podcast Listener - this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It's based around exactly what the name implies - Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy - we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
In the United States - we just experienced a Tuesday Presidential Election.
There's USUALLY a winner declared by the end of the night - or at the very least, the following morning. But not on THIS Warehouse Safety Tips Wednesday!
Believe it or not - this is Episode 46 of our podcast - and the before mentioned Presidential Race is for who will become the 46th President.
I bring this up because voting and safety have several things in common.
Here are just a few of the comparisons when it comes to the implementation of Safety Rules:
- If you see something that needs addressed - you can campaign to make a change.
- Sometimes things are discussed for a long time before anyone decides anything needs to be done.
- Once a decision is made that something needs to be done - it's brought to management for final approval.
- When something gets approved or turned down - some people are happy with the decision and others aren't.
- Regardless of being happy or unhappy with decisions - you have to follow the rules that have been put into place.
You don't have to believe in potential hazards where you work and/or support the rules that attempt to prevent them - but adhering to them until the rules change will greatly increase the chances of keeping you and your co-workers out of harm's way.
In other words - we hope you place your vote in FAVOR of safety!
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
If you've ever been to or worked in a warehouse - you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It's almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It's these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you're looking for the best products to make this happen - look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
- you'll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!