Brexit | Impact of leaving the EU on livestock markets 09.11.2020
In this podcast, John Bates welcomes special guests, Sarah Baker and Duncan Wyatt to provide an insight into what the impact of leaving EU will be on livestock markets. With the latest news discussing EU trade talks – it's vital to understand what will this mean for dairy and red meat sectors.
Listen to discover:
- Where the UK sits in terms of trade and self-sufficiency on each of the red meats, and what implications does this have as we leave the EU?
- Is there anything that will change, whether we get a trade deal or not?
- What do our levy payers need to think about as we approach the deadline at the end of the year?
If you'd like more information:
- Check out the characteristics of High Performing Farms in the UK
- Discover the Brexit Calculator
- AHDB's EU Exit webpage to explore useful tools and resources, including latest Brexit-focused webinars