Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 48 | Social Distancing Reminders
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
- To get started - know what regulations you’re required to follow - and what you want implemented. (This may vary from facility to facility)
- Walk your facility and detail how and where you need to implement the wants and regulations of your Social Distancing Plans. This may include - but is by no means limited to the following:
- Assure staff are distanced by 6-foot work areas.
- Staff are wearing masks and/or gloves wherever applicable.
- Hygiene Procedures such as frequent hand washing, keeping fingers out of eyes and mouth, and covering your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing is being followed.
- Install partitions between work areas.
- Implement one-way traffic flows.
- Post Social Distancing Safety Signs and Floor Markings.
- Modify your picking strategy.
- Integrate tool sanitation stations.
- Create "touch free" order consolidation.
- Implement zero-interaction delivery.
- Consider staggering shifts.
- Schedule breaks strategically.
We hope these tips assist in helping you, your facility, and your families to be safe!
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!