Why Do Third-Party Games Perform Better on PlayStation 5? | TYQ311
Tonight, we answer questions about third party games on next-gen consoles, PSN vs Game Pass, EA remakes, Ghost of Tsushima vs The Last of Us 2, and more!
- Why do third-party games perform better on PS5?
- What will be PlayStation’s answer to Xbox Game Pass?
- What is the difference between PSNow and Xbox Game Pass?
- Will we see mid-gen refresh consoles with bigger hard drives?
- What was the point of owning an Xbox One last gen?
- What incentives would Xbox need to raise the price of its subscriptions?
- Which current-gen system delivers an experience not found on PC?
- Will new current-gen features have you trying games in different genres?
- What EA remakes/remasters should get made?
- Did Ghost of Tsushima outsell The Last of Us 2?
- Will you now play more multi-plats on consoles than on PC?
- Are “businesses” taking donations to install the PS collection legitimate?
- What retro games should get updated with haptic feedback?
- Which property deserves a game adaptation with a unique spin?
- What would have happened if Soulsborne games were easy?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our intro and outro music. Follow him on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shawndaley
Where to find Throwdown Show:
Twitter list: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1027719155800317953