Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 49 | 5 Basic Safety Tips
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
- Walk right in front of a Lift Truck and/or take a short-cut through a restricted area?
- Ignore and/or talk over a message being delivered via Walkie Talkie / Intercom?
- Have a close call with an item of clothes and/or lack of Safety Equipment?
- Let a Lift Truck pull or carry you and/or have taken a ride on a Pallet Jack like a scooter?
All of these have one thing in common.
- Know the rules and regulations of your facility. You can't follow what you're not aware of.
- When you're at work - you're there to WORK, not have fun. Smile, be kind, be courteous, and take enjoyment and pride in what you're doing. But remember, when you step foot on company property - it's time to be safe and professional. Save the horseplay for home.
- Wear your uniform and Safety Equipment exactly as requested. Even if it's uncomfortable, in your way, and/or some other reason - don't vary.
- Use the right tools and procedures in all aspects of your life - but especially at work. This includes everything from simple Hand Tools, Heavy Duty Equipment, and YOUR body (With examples such as proper Lifting and Ergonomic Techniques).
- Pay attention! And if you see something - say something. In following these 5 Basic Safety Tips - you'll be amazed at how much more safe, productive, and organized you are.
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!