2000s Cult Heroes: Bullard, Toure, Barthez, Benjani, Tofting...
Mark, Rob and returning guest Danny McLoughlin each give two of their choices before Rich tests the lads' cult hero knowledge with a game of 'Who Am I?'
We then run through some of the listeners' choices before the triumphant return of Fact or Fiction, featuring a Gary Doherty grime tune, Danny Mills' fridge and a miniature Range Rover for Harry Redknapp.
- Some Danny Mills extras 1m 35s
- What makes a cult player 3m 16s
- Rob’s first choice - Benjani 7m 20s
- Danny’s first choice - Fabien Barthez 11m 58s
- Mark’s First choice - Kolo Toure 14m 48s
- Danny’s second choice - Stig Tøfting 19m
- Rob’s second choice - Andy Hughes 22m 28s
- Mark’s second choice - Jimmy Bullard 26m 20s
- Guess the cult hero - 28m 23s
- Cult hero #1 - 28m 45s
- Cult hero #2 - 31m 54s
- Cult Hero #3 - 34m 15s
- Cult Hero #4 - 36m 23s
- Cult Hero #5 - 38m 10s
- Suggestions from you! - 40m 30s
- Fact of Fiction is back! - 45m 29s
Make sure you head to www.planetfootball.com for more 2000s nostalgia, including expanded interviews with many of the show's guests.
The podcast is sponsored by Football Index, the world’s first football stockmarket. Sign up today and take advantage of their seven-day £500 money-back guarantee (New customers 18+ in UK only. Min. deposit £10. Max. refund of up to £500 to be claimed within 7 days). T&Cs available on https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/moneybackguarantee/.