The Pros and Cons of Consistency
On today's Warehouse Safety Tips Wednesday, we'll be covering "The Pros and Cons of Consistency" - so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we're on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you're a seasoned Podcast Listener - this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It's based around exactly what the name implies - Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy - we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
The great Benjamin Frankin is quoted as saying, "Energy and Persistence Conquer All Things".
There are two components to that statement - energy, and persistence.
Let's break those down individually.
Simply stated - energy IS action.
Many times you'll hear people say, "Knowledge Is Power". But it's only half true. Knowledge is only powerful when applied. And what is the application of something? Action or energy.
Persistence can be likened to consistency.
But are persistence and/or consistency always a good thing? The answer is no.
Compounding on something can actually be positive AND negative. In his book "The Slight Edge" - Jeff Olson states, "It doesn't seem to make a difference at the time - but compounded by time, makes all the difference in the world." IT being a slight discipline OR a slight error in judgment.
As it applies to safety - what would you rather do?
Look at that machine that has an obvious need - lubrication, safety guard replaced, and/or maintenance issue - and say, "It SHOULD make it another day."?
Embarq on an unending quest to find and fix every potential safety issue you can find?
Because you're listening to this Podcast - we KNOW you're an action taker!
Compounding money will make you rich - but compounding safety pays awesome dividends too!
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
If you've ever been to or worked in a warehouse - you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It's almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It's these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you're looking for the best products to make this happen - look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
- you'll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!