Spirits of Fernald | The Grave Talks
Is it possible to confuse a negative entity for a confused entity that still suffers from their disabilities even in the afterlife?
- What is Nick found in the church on the Fernald property that seems to have evil intent?
- Are there negative entities that reside on the campus of this facility?
- Is it possible to confuse a negative entity for a confused entity that still suffers from their disabilities even in the afterlife?
- Do the former residents haunt this facility or the spirts who linger "things" that feed off former residents' pain and anguish?
- Why would conscious spirits choose to reside there still for a location with such dark history? Or do they have a choice?
- What are the campus's status and its buildings today, and what does the future hold for it?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)