Episode 289: Super Bowl Lessons and NCAA Basketball catch up with Sean Lockhart
- How to stack props with one another to get the best chance to cash.
- Preparing for the unexpected when betting the Super Bowl.
- How their Super Bowl bets played out.
- Turning the page to college basketball.
- Getting ahead of the March Madness betting rush.
- Why Baylor has surprised this year.
- How this year's Gonzaga team is different than previous editions.
- Handling small school matchups vs. high profile games.
- The problem with Duke this season.
Be sure to subscribe, rate and review The Sharp 600 podcast.