Horrendous enough a thought, isn't it? Then imagine if it's a case of mistaken identity.
The episode contains details and descriptions of a crime and events, involving graphic descriptions of injury, that some listeners may find disturbing or upsetting, so discretion is advised whilst listening.
Music used in this episode: "The Descent" by Kevin Macleod. All music used is sourced from https://filmmusic.io/ and used under an Attribution Licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- Unbeliever - Therapy?
- Strict Machine - Goldfrapp
- The Katie Piper Foundation
- Face Forward
- Victim Support
- ASTI | A worldwide problem
- How Should You Respond to an Acid Attack? | This Morning - YouTube
- Responsible sales of acid and corrosive substances: voluntary commitments - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Andreas Christopheros disfigured in an acid attack has rebuilt his life with his family's help | Daily Mail Online
- "I can't shut my eyes": Acid attack victim who suffered horrific burns in case of mistaken identity reveals daily struggle - Mirror Online
- Andreas Christopheros - Acid attack victim on how to stay happy - YouTube
Andreas Christopheros's story | CBC.ca