Episode 182 - Something About Mary
The podcast is back after a winter storm breaks and well there's something about Mary going on in this latest episode as Mary Clarkson of Avondale Food & Wine joins the show. Eric and Mary discuss the latest news including the devastating impact that the winter storm had on restaurants/bars in an already tough time as operators try to manage during the pandemic. Plus Eric and Mary discuss Blue Sushi Sake Grill opening a location in The Heights and the Houston chefs who will be competing in the latest season of Top Chef which is set to premiere on April 1st. In the Restaurants of the Week section roots is featured.
- Houston's Devastating Winter Freeze Storms Through Week's Top Stories
- New Sushi Restaurant and Sake Grill Slices Into Cool Heights Development
- Prepare for 3 New Food Halls Heating Up The Heights, Galleria, and Midtown This Year
- Houston's Bread Man Rises Again with Massive New Facility and Fresh Face
- Houston's Hottest Restaurateur Reveals Plans for 2 Exciting New Concepts in The Heights
- 8 Houston Eateries Land on Texas Monthly's Best New Restaurants List