Neutron Stars - with Jocelyn Bell Burnell
Professor Dame Jocelyn Bell Burnell gives Izzie and Dr Becky a neutron star 101 and tells them how she discovered pulsars in the 1960s. Plus, Dr Robert Massey takes on your questions and tells us what to look out for in the spring night sky.
Book Club Recommendations
- Forgotten Women: The Scientists - Zing Tsjeng
- Six Impossible Things - John Gribbin
- The End of Everything (Astrophysically Speaking) - Katie Mack
- Vera Rubin: A Life - Jacqueline and Simon Mitton
- Cosmos - Carl Sagan
- The Book Nobody Read - Owen Gingerich
Don't forget to send your questions or space book club recommendations to email@example.com or tweet @RoyalAstroSoc using #RASSupermassive.
The Supermassive Podcast is a Boffin Media Production by Izzie Clarke and Richard Hollingham.