Should All Games Have an Easy Mode? | TYQ332
Tonight, we answer questions about easy modes, short vs long games, PlayStation Home, Starfield, Street Fighter VI, NetherRealm, the global chip shortage, friends list, multiplayer games, and more!
- Should all games have an easy mode?
- Are we seeing a shift toward shorter, harder games?
- Do you prefer shorter or longer games?
- Were you satisfied with the latest State of Play?
- Will you use PS Home on PS5 if Sony brings it back?
- Will Sony fans buy an Xbox if Starfield is a true exclusive?
- What does Street Fighter VI need to become successful?
- What do you think of NetherRealm making a Marvel game?
- Will the pandemic cause this generation to last longer?
- Which console had the most diverse library of games?
- What are the weirdest food-related gaming promos?
- How do you determine who goes on your friends list?
- Would you like to see a Sony multiverse video game?
- Which game devs would be perfect for each of the Big Three?
- How do you find time to play multiple games?
- What do you do to step away from so many screens?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our intro and outro music. Follow him on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shawndaley
Where to find Throwdown Show:
Twitter list: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1027719155800317953