Chris Murphy: The turbulent world of addiction recovery
If you are struggling with your mental health here are some organisations who can help
- Samaritans: Phone 116 123, 24 hours a day, or email email@example.com, in confidence
- Childline: Phone 0800 1111. Calls are free and won't show up on your bill
- PAPYRUS: A voluntary organisation supporting suicidal teens and young adults. Phone 0800 068 4141
- Depression Alliance: A charity for people with depression.
- Students Against Depression: A website for students who are depressed, have low mood, or are suicidal.
- Bullying UK: A website for both children and adults affected by bullying.
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM): For young men who are feeling unhappy. Helpline 0800 58 58 58
Mental Health Awareness Week is hosted by the Mental Health Foundation. You can find more information and support it here - https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/campaigns/mental-health-awareness-week
Visit Sporting Chance here - https://www.sportingchanceclinic.com/
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/SportSpielPod?lang=en
Find out more about The Bear - https://www.thebear.live/
Find out about our partners The Mintridge Foundation - https://www.mintridgefoundation.org.uk/
Music: Otis McDonald