Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 78 | Safety Remains
On today's Podcast, we'll be covering how Social Distancing Restrictions are lifting - so stay tuned.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
If you watch or listen to the news, have been outside, and/or have been paying attention to Social Media - you know that Social Distancing Restrictions are being lifted all over the world.
- Paying extremely close attention to your work area and surrounding areas.
- Wearing all the appropriate and recommended PPE (Personal Protection Equipment - including but not limited to boots, gloves, goggles, earplugs or earphones, braces, and hard hats.)
- Doing regular Safety and Maintenance Checks on the tools and equipment you use.
- And last, but certainly not least - following any 5/6S Procedures not mentioned here.
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!