Today’s big EV stories:
• Volvo teams up with Northvolt for new European gigafactory
• France: Plug-In Electric Car Sales More Than Tripled
• Porsche will build a new kind of battery cells for electric race cars
• Tesla Model S Plaid Needs Software Update To Hit 200 MPH
• Tesla Could Have Built a Quad-Motor Model S Beyond Plaid
• Tesla unveils its new supercomputer
• Tesla Artificial Intelligence Day to take place in about a month
• United States Still Heavily Dependent on Chinese EV Batteries
• Construction begins on Spain’s first gigafactory
• The Death Of Car Ownership
If you get any value from this podcast please consider supporting my work on Patreon.
Plus all Patreon supporters get their own unique ad-free podcast feed.
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening wherever you are in the world, welcome to EV News Daily for Tuesday 22nd June. It’s Martyn Lee here and I go through every EV story so you don't have to.
Thank you to MYEV.com
for helping make this show, they’ve built the first marketplace specifically for Electric Vehicles. It’s a totally free marketplace that simplifies the buying and selling process, and help you learn about EVs along the way too.
VOLVO TEAMS UP WITH NORTHVOLT FOR NEW EUROPEAN GIGAFACTORY
FRANCE: PLUG-IN ELECTRIC CAR SALES MORE THAN TRIPLED
PORSCHE WILL BUILD A NEW KIND OF BATTERY CELLS FOR ELECTRIC RACE CARS
TESLA MODEL S PLAID NEEDS SOFTWARE UPDATE TO HIT 200 MPH
TESLA COULD HAVE BUILT A QUAD-MOTOR MODEL S BEYOND PLAID
TESLA UNVEILS ITS NEW SUPERCOMPUTER
TESLA ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DAY TO TAKE PLACE IN ABOUT A MONTH
UNITED STATES STILL HEAVILY DEPENDENT ON CHINESE EV BATTERIES
CONSTRUCTION BEGINS ON SPAIN’S FIRST GIGAFACTORY
THE DEATH OF CAR OWNERSHIP
What’s the best way to navigate an EV journey and charge on the way? Do you use our smartphone or use the car’s internal system?
It would mean a lot if you could take 2mins to leave a quick review on whichever platform you download the podcast.
And if you have an Amazon Echo, download our Alexa Skill, search for EV News Daily and add it as a flash briefing.
Come and say hi on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter just search EV News Daily, have a wonderful day, I’ll catch you tomorrow and remember…there’s no such thing as a self-charging hybrid.
PORSCHE OF THE VILLAGE CINCINNATI
VOLVO CARS CINCINNATI EAST
DEREK REILLY FROM THE EV REVIEW IRELAND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RICHARD AT RSEV.CO.UK
– FOR BUYING AND SELLING EVS IN THE UK