Episode 202 - Time to Pay the Fe
No guest on today's podcast so it's another full Eric and Felice Sloan episode. Listen as Eric and Felice go through some of the latest news from the Houston restaurant and bar scene including the results of the 2021 CultureMap Tastemaker Awards, Goode Company leasing a space in The Heights, Bun B debuting a new burger pop up, and Pho Binh opening a location in Finn Hall. In the Restaurants of the Week section Shoot the Moon and Trash Panda Drinking Club are featured.
- Houston's Best Restaurant, Chef, and More Unveiled at 2021 Tastemaker Awards
- Goode Co. Confirms Rumors of a New Restaurant in Familiar Heights Space
- Houston Hip-Hop Superstar Bun B Debuts New Burger Pop-Up at CultureMap Awards
- Chinatown Favorite Pho Shop Now Serving Bone Marrow at Downtown Food Hall
- Sophisticated New Spin on Mini-Golf Rolls into Downtown with Cool Tech and Adult Fun