Today’s big EV stories:
• Rivian secures naming rights for six further vehicle models
• New 2024 Hyundai Ioniq 7 to complete EV trio
• Tesla works with suppliers to source alternative chips amid semiconductor shortage
• Tesla Drivers Have Secret Script To Dodge Questions About Elon Musk
• Indiana to test 'magment'
• Battery-powered 1971 Citroen DS EV revealed
• EDF and Nissan launch new commercial V2G service
• Local Insurers to Sell Rider for EV Battery Replacement Cost
• Indoor EV Festival Electrifies Summer Auto Show
If you get any value from this podcast please consider supporting my work on Patreon.
Plus all Patreon supporters get their own unique ad-free podcast feed.
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening wherever you are in the world, welcome to EV News Daily for Saturday 31st July. It’s Martyn Lee here and I go through every EV story so you don't have to.
Thank you to MYEV.com
for helping make this show, they’ve built the first marketplace specifically for Electric Vehicles. It’s a totally free marketplace that simplifies the buying and selling process, and help you learn about EVs along the way too.
RIVIAN SECURES NAMING RIGHTS FOR SIX FURTHER VEHICLE MODELS
NEW 2024 HYUNDAI IONIQ 7 TO COMPLETE EV TRIO
TESLA WORKS WITH SUPPLIERS TO SOURCE ALTERNATIVE CHIPS AMID SEMICONDUCTOR SHORTAG
TESLA DRIVERS HAVE SECRET SCRIPT TO DODGE QUESTIONS ABOUT ELON MUSK
INDIANA TO TEST 'MAGMENT'
BATTERY-POWERED 1971 CITROEN DS EV REVEALED
EDF AND NISSAN LAUNCH NEW COMMERCIAL V2G SERVICE
LOCAL INSURERS TO SELL RIDER FOR EV BATTERY REPLACEMENT COST
INDOOR EV FESTIVAL ELECTRIFIES SUMMER AUTO SHOW
With 2877 Superchargers globally and 25000 stalls, what do you think about Tesla’s plan to open up the network to everyone?
It would mean a lot if you could take 2mins to leave a quick review on whichever platform you download the podcast.
And if you have an Amazon Echo, download our Alexa Skill, search for EV News Daily and add it as a flash briefing.
Come and say hi on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter just search EV News Daily, have a wonderful day, I’ll catch you tomorrow and remember…there’s no such thing as a self-charging hybrid.
PORSCHE OF THE VILLAGE CINCINNATI
VOLVO CARS CINCINNATI EAST
DEREK REILLY FROM THE EV REVIEW IRELAND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RICHARD AT RSEV.CO.UK
– FOR BUYING AND SELLING EVS IN THE UK