Today’s big EV stories:
• The U.S. Is Formally Investigating Tesla Over Its Autopilot System
• Ola Electric presents first scooter model
• Tesla ships Shanghai-made Model Y overseas for first time
• Electrek: GM to replace all battery modules in some Chevy Bolts to mitigate fire risk
• Honda and Toyota join opposition to union-based EV tax credit
• Toyota bZ4X Will Not Be A Tesla Sales Killer
• VW ID.3 Police Cars Getting Ready To Serve and Protect in Germany
• EVgo Announces New Plan Options, New Loyalty Program, and Innovative Pricing Pilot in California.
• More Than 300 Tritium Fast Chargers Expected to be Installed Across Australia by Evie Networks
• The 2022 BMW i4 Is BMW’s Most Mainstream EV Yet
If you get any value from this podcast please consider supporting my work on Patreon.
Plus all Patreon supporters get their own unique ad-free podcast feed.
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening wherever you are in the world, welcome to EV News Daily for Monday 16th August. It’s Martyn Lee here and I go through every EV story so you don't have to.
Thank you to MYEV.com
for helping make this show, they’ve built the first marketplace specifically for Electric Vehicles. It’s a totally free marketplace that simplifies the buying and selling process, and help you learn about EVs along the way too.
THE U.S. IS FORMALLY INVESTIGATING TESLA OVER ITS AUTOPILOT SYSTEM
OLA ELECTRIC PRESENTS FIRST SCOOTER MODEL
TESLA SHIPS SHANGHAI-MADE MODEL Y OVERSEAS FOR FIRST TIME
ELECTREK: GM TO REPLACE ALL BATTERY MODULES IN SOME CHEVY BOLTS TO MITIGATE FIRE RISK
HONDA AND TOYOTA JOIN OPPOSITION TO UNION-BASED EV TAX CREDIT
TOYOTA BZ4X WILL NOT BE A TESLA SALES KILLER
VW ID.3 POLICE CARS GETTING READY TO SERVE AND PROTECT IN GERMANY
EVGO ANNOUNCES NEW PLAN OPTIONS, NEW LOYALTY PROGRAM, AND INNOVATIVE PRICING PILOT IN CALIFORNIA.
MORE THAN 300 TRITIUM FAST CHARGERS EXPECTED TO BE INSTALLED ACROSS AUSTRALIA BY EVIE NETWORKS
THE 2022 BMW I4 IS BMW’S MOST MAINSTREAM EV YET
It’s back next week after a short break!
It would mean a lot if you could take 2mins to leave a quick review on whichever platform you download the podcast.
And if you have an Amazon Echo, download our Alexa Skill, search for EV News Daily and add it as a flash briefing.
Come and say hi on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter just search EV News Daily, have a wonderful day, I’ll catch you tomorrow and remember…there’s no such thing as a self-charging hybrid.
PORSCHE OF THE VILLAGE CINCINNATI
VOLVO CARS CINCINNATI EAST
NATIONAL CAR CHARGING ON THE US MAINLAND AND ALOHA CHARGE IN HAWAII
DEREK REILLY FROM THE EV REVIEW IRELAND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RICHARD AT RSEV.CO.UK
– FOR BUYING AND SELLING EVS IN THE UK