Biologic Breakthroughs for Severe Asthma with Dr. Mario Castro
See and read more Lungcast recaps and additional interviews at HCPLive.com/sap-partner/american-lung-association.
Listen to Dr. Rizzo's interview with Dr. Anne Dixon on the 2020 asthma management guidelines here.
Visit Lung.org for more resources and expert insights into respiratory disease management.
- 0:15 Back to school with Asthma Peak Week
- 9:48 Biologics: the emerging severe asthma treatment field
- 11:34 Defining type 2 inflammation and severe asthma
- 15:47 Severe asthma biomarkers
- 21:23 IL-4, IL-13, TSLP: Promising pathways
- 25:49 Severe asthma diagnostic clues
- 28:34 Asthma biologic decision-making
- 35:31 How long-term is a biologic therapy?
- 37:44 The future of asthma-modifying therapy
- 41:09 Understanding asthmatic COVID-19 risk
- 44:57 Outro