Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 91 | Home Isn't An Option
On today's podcast - we're going to be talking about Working From Home. So stay tuned.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
I just received a notification from LinkedIn about a post entitled "Workplace Re-Entry: When Is It Happening?"
- By now, your facility should have measures in place for Social Distancing. This will include an action plan - and in most cases, signs and/or floor markings reminding you of those plans in reference to where you are at the time. Knowing and even more importantly, following those plans, signs, and/or floor markings will be half the battle.
- Wearing appropriate PPE - ESPECIALLY masks and gloves.
- Following your Kindergarten Rules. Wash and keep your hands to yourself - and cover your mouth by coughing and/or sneezing into your elbow.
- Stand apart - generally 6 ft - from fellow staff whenever possible. And stagger breaks and lunches to limit the number of people together in the same space.
- If possible - implement one-way traffic flows.
- Sanitize whenever appropriate.
Most of these things have become second nature - but if we can just continue doing them hopefully, our warehouses will stay on the Essential List!
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!