Today’s big EV stories:
• The Electric Lucid Air Officially Has 520 Miles of Range: EPA
• Russia to Grant Toll-Free Status to Electric Cars From 2022
• 'Giveaway to the rich': Dems reject means-test for electric vehicle tax credits
• Super Soco Has Sold More Than 1,000 Two-Wheelers In The U.K.
• Ioniq 5 Production Actually Hasn't Been Delayed, Hyundai Says
• Sony Vision-S electric sedan: Is Sony going to build a car, or what?
• Bridgestone to roll out up to 3,500 EVBox public chargers in Europe
• Deloitte places largest Mini Electric order in Europe so far
• How the DTM's remote electric prototype demo was done
If you get any value from this podcast please consider supporting my work on Patreon.
Plus all Patreon supporters get their own unique ad-free podcast feed.
Good morning, good afternoon and good evening wherever you are in the world, welcome to EV News Daily for Thursday 16th September. It’s Martyn Lee here and I go through every EV story so you don't have to.
Thank you to MYEV.com
for helping make this show, they’ve built the first marketplace specifically for Electric Vehicles. It’s a totally free marketplace that simplifies the buying and selling process, and help you learn about EVs along the way too.
Welcome to a new EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of the podcast! DALLAS MCKENZIE signed up on Monday to help put this show on the air.
THE ELECTRIC LUCID AIR OFFICIALLY HAS 520 MILES OF RANGE: EPA
RUSSIA TO GRANT TOLL-FREE STATUS TO ELECTRIC CARS FROM 2022
'GIVEAWAY TO THE RICH': DEMS REJECT MEANS-TEST FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE TAX CREDITS
SUPER SOCO HAS SOLD MORE THAN 1,000 TWO-WHEELERS IN THE U.K.
IONIQ 5 PRODUCTION ACTUALLY HASN'T BEEN DELAYED, HYUNDAI SAYS
HOUSE COMMITTEE APPROVES $150B CLEAN ELECTRICITY PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
SONY VISION-S ELECTRIC SEDAN: IS SONY GOING TO BUILD A CAR, OR WHAT?
CHARGED EVS | BRIDGESTONE TO ROLL OUT UP TO 3,500 EVBOX PUBLIC CHARGERS IN EUROPE
DELOITTE PLACES LARGEST MINI ELECTRIC ORDER IN EUROPE SO FAR
HOW THE DTM'S REMOTE ELECTRIC PROTOTYPE DEMO WAS DONE
GRAVITY IS LAUNCHING AN INDOOR CHARGING HUB IN NYC WITH PLANS TO SCALE
NJ ELECTRIC VEHICLE INCENTIVES OUT OF CASH, GOING ON HOLD AGAIN
Taking a break this week – back on Sunday 19th!
It would mean a lot if you could take 2mins to leave a quick review on whichever platform you download the podcast.
And if you have an Amazon Echo, download our Alexa Skill, search for EV News Daily and add it as a flash briefing.
Come and say hi on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter just search EV News Daily, have a wonderful day, I’ll catch you tomorrow and remember…there’s no such thing as a self-charging hybrid.
PORSCHE OF THE VILLAGE CINCINNATI
VOLVO CARS CINCINNATI EAST
NATIONAL CAR CHARGING ON THE US MAINLAND AND ALOHA CHARGE IN HAWAII
DEREK REILLY FROM THE EV REVIEW IRELAND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
RICHARD AT RSEV.CO.UK
– FOR BUYING AND SELLING EVS IN THE UK