If you have wondered if you are drinking too much or if you are finding that your relationship with alcohol is taking up too much headspace, you are not alone. We tell our kids that they can do anything but when we think about ourselves, we apply the old dog new tricks scenario. If you want to show up differently in your relationship with alcohol, this is a pretty incredible resource for you. Jenn is sharing about the freedom she is feeling from her grey area drinking and how she went about it. It’s not about perfection, it about the practice.
Jenn is a new emptynester who is passionate about making it safe for women to have a conversation about alcohol without judgment, labels or rules. She has encouraged more than 20,000 women all over the globe to pursue being present and sober-minded.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Sober October is coming up, here is a resource!
- Way’s to adjust misalignment in your relationship with alcohol
- Grey area drinking - what is it and who does it apply to?
- Alcohol marketing awareness
- The 21 Day Reset Challenge
- Need help not drinking tonight? Here is a free guide
- Shame surrounding sober-curiosity in the Christian community
CONNECT WITH JEN:
CONNECT WITH REBECCA:
CONNECT WITH KATE:
CONNECT WITH EMILY:
SHARE THE STRUGGLE!
If you've been encouraged, share this episode with a friend. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together! Do you love Mom Struggling Well? Please leave a review here
LINKS MENTIONED ON THE SHOW: