Episode 323: Week 3 NFL Betting with Todd Fuhrman
Todd and Rob discuss:
- When multiple-leg parlays are worthwhile — and when to avoid them.
- Looking back on Week 2 and the "Get Comfortable Being Uncomfortable" pick of the week.
- The pair's bad beats from Week 2 of the NFL season.
- What to make of Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers' injury woes.
- What teams we still need to learn more about through two weeks, including the Bills.
- Rob's patented picks for Week 3, including "Get Comfortable Being Uncomfortable."
- How the Vikings and Seahawks' penchant for tight games will play out in their Week 3 matchup.
You can find Todd on Twitter @ToddFuhrman and @BetTheBoardPod. Connect with Rob @robcressy on Twitter and send in your feedback, best bets and bad beats.
Be sure to subscribe, rate and review The Sharp 600 podcast.