Monique Fayad, CEO of Trellus Health #TRLS, a leading pioneer in resilience-driven care and the first digital health, discusses their progress since IPO and achievement of key operational milestones.
Monique Fayad, CEO of Trellus Health #TRLS
, a leading pioneer in resilience-driven care and the first digital health, discusses their progress since IPO and achievement of key operational milestones.
· Successful admission to AIM with fundraising of gross proceeds of c. $40.4m (£28.5m) at the 40p issue price.
· In-licensed IP underlying product technology for $0.5m.
· Approximately $1.7m capital investment in technology platform development at the end of June 2021.
· Net cash of $39.7m (31 December 2020: $3.7m).
· Adjusted EBITDA* loss of $1.36m (period from inception 15 July 2020 to 31 December 2020: $0.8m loss).
· First Demonstration contract with Mount Sinai Employee Health Plan announced in August 2021.
· TrellusElevateTM Platform V1.0 launched in July; companion App is available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
· Over 150 proprietary digital behavioural skills modules available through TrellusElevateTM.
· Managed Services Organization Agreement executed with Connected Health Medicine PC to deliver resilience-based multidisciplinary care using licensed clinical professionals trained on the GRITTTM methodology via the TrellusElevateTM platform.
· Appointment of Aled Stevenson as UK Managing Director to complement key executive hires in product development, technology, conversational AI, and clinical operations during H1 2021.
About Trellus Health
Trellus Health is a leading pioneer in resilience-driven care and the first digital health company focused on the intersection of chronic physical conditions and mental health. Trellus Health's digital-first chronic care management solution integrates convenient telehealth access to a licensed multidisciplinary care team with a suite of tools for resilience assessment, education and behaviour modification, remote monitoring, health maintenance and prevention.
Through its TrellusElevate™ connected care platform and companion App, the Company coordinates expert whole-person care, addressing both clinical and behavioural health together, in context, to improve outcomes and reduce healthcare costs for patients, employers, and the healthcare system. The Company is initially focused on Inflammatory bowel disease ("IBD"), which includes the chronic incurable conditions of Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis, but considers its approach to have potential utility and demand across many chronic conditions.