Host Rob Cressy is joined by Covers' Josh Inglis to recap Week 7 across the NFL and lookahead to Week 8.
Josh and Rob discuss:
- The trend of favorites winning and covering huge spreads.
- Why you should stay away from the unreliable Eagles.
- Biggest narratives coming out of Week 7, including the 49ers and Titans.
- Rob and Josh’s “Pick-A-Loser” pick of the week.
- Why Rob is choosing the Bills with his “Get Comfortable Being Uncomfortable” bet of the week.
- Rob’s “Moneyline Parlay of the Week”
- Josh trusting the Chiefs again and again
You can find Josh on Twitter @Covers_Josh. Connect with Rob @robcressy on Twitter and send in your feedback, best bets and bad beats.
Be sure to subscribe, rate and review The Sharp 600 podcast.