Has Insomniac Studios Become the Premiere Marvel Studio?
On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 358, we discuss Insomniac’s Marvel games, reviewing games, 2021 Game of the Year contenders, Rider’s Republic, Splinter Cell vs Metal Gear, Sony’s financials, and more!
- Has Insomniac Studios become the premiere Marvel studio?
- Is Nintendo’s pricing model creating a divide between casual and hardcore fans?
- Would you play Mass Effect 3 online if possible?
- Is it possible to enjoy a game you have days to review?
- In what order do you play games in a series?
- What are your current contenders for Game of the Year?
- Who is the great video game space marine?
- Do you have any “holiday” games you revisit?
- What do sites/places recommend great lesser-known games?
- Are you interested in Rider’s Republic?
- Has a game made you reevaluate your priorities?
- Why don’t more console games have graphics options?
- Which is the better series: Splinter Cell or Metal Gear?
- Which GTA world would you like to trick or treat in?
- Can you breakdown Sony’s financials?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our intro and outro music. Follow him on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shawndaley
Where to find Throwdown Show:
Twitter list: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1027719155800317953