Will Xbox’s Current Momentum Carry Into 2022?
Episode 361Nov 22, 05:23 AM
On Throwdown Your Questions Ep. 361, we discuss Xbox’s current momentum, devs paying modders to fix their games, F2P games, Halo Infinite vs Call of Duty, AAA games on Game Pass, and more!
- Will Xbox’s current momentum carry into 2022?
- Should Rockstar have contracted modders to work on GTA Trilogy?
- Should all MP FPS games be F2P?
- In lieu of Halo Infinite’s release, should Battlefield and CoD have taken a break?
- Why isn’t Def Jam Fight for NY an Xbox backward-compatible game?
- What is the best way to preserve my old gaming magazines?
- Will more gaming celebrities interview politicians in the future?
- What can we realistically expect to see from the VGAs?
- Will more AAA 3rd parties come to Game Pass in 2022?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our intro and outro music. Follow him on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shawndaley
Where to find Throwdown Show:
Twitter list: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1027719155800317953