It's no secret that Melanie and I share a love for Garth Brooks (remember: "every blessing is a curse, and every curse - is a blessing"), so we kick off this episode with a recap of the Garth show I saw at The Ryman this past weekend. We also talk about college football (of course) and the fact that Caroline is home for Thanksgiving.
On top of all that, we break down a movie that we both loved, and it's my turn for Five Favorites.
Hope y'all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are super grateful for each one of you.
- Trader Joe's Vegetable Masala burger
- Jesus Listens - available wherever books are sold
- use this link to sign up for your trial
- use this link for a free consultation and 15% off custom hair supplements
- Munk Pack
- use code BIGBOO for 20% off your first purchase