Kirk Adams CEO of GreenRoc Mining #GROC talks through results from its Amitsoq Graphite Project that show the graphite layers to be both thicker, and more consistent, than previously thought.
Kirk Adams CEO of GreenRoc Mining #GROC
talks through results from its Amitsoq Graphite Project that show the graphite layers to be both thicker, and more consistent, than previously thought.
· High-grade graphite mineralisation confirmed and increasing true widths observed down dip on both the upper and lower graphite layers, supporting the potential for a sizeable JORC Resource
· Lower Graphite Layer (LGL) returns drill intercepts grading up to 23.01% C(g) and channel samples grading up to 30.35% C(g)
· Upper Graphite Layer (UGL) returns drill intercepts grading up to 19.83% C(g) and channel samples grading up to 27.40% C(g)
· Significant true width thickness of graphite layers confirmed by drilling, including:
o LGL: 15.60 m @ 22.34% C(g) from 93.61 m
o LGL: 14.95 m @ 22.82% C(g) from 102.19 m
· Deposit open along strike (predominantly to the north) and down dip, which will be tested in Phase 2 drilling programme
· Significant down-dip extensions and increase in thickness from surface outcrop
· Strike length of LGL intersected from Pads B and E totals 154 m
· Low-grade uranium content poses no problems for future development under new Greenlandic legislation
· Drilling campaign confirms Amitsoq to be one of the highest-grade graphite deposits globally
· These results will be a key element in the mineral resource estimation assessment to be made by the Competent Person in due course.
GreenRoc's Mining Assets
GreenRoc Mining Plc is an AIM-quoted company which is developing mining projects in Greenland in critical, high-demand and high-value minerals.
Led by a group of highly experienced mining industry professionals, GreenRoc has a portfolio of 100% owned projects: Amitsoq Graphite, Thule Black Sands Ilmenite, Melville Bay Iron and Inglefield Multi-Element.