Tyne & Wear: Discussing Sight Loss & Mental Health More Openly
- Amanda Hawkins - RNIB Strategic Lead for Counselling and Mental Health, Confident Living & Skills Development. Amanda is also Chair of the VI Charity Sector Mental Health Committee and is a qualified counsellor/ psychotherapist.
- Claire Campbell - Counsellor for blind and partially sighted people, Dandelion Counselling.
- Iain Marley - Senior Commissioning Support Officer, Durham, Darlington, Teesside Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism Partnership.
- Mike Brierley - Director Lead for Mental Health & Learning Disability at NHS County Durham.
- Holly Fillingham - Project coordinator for North East & North Cumbria Mental Health NHS Integrated Care System and PhD candidate in social prescribing.
The event will take place Wednesday 26th of January from 5:30 - 7 PM via Zoom, to find out more visit: Events Archive - Sight Loss Council (sightlosscouncils.org.uk)
Image shows the Sight Loss Councils logo. A circle of teal coloured rows of dots of varied shapes with 'Sight Loss Councils' written next to it.