#349 Hotcakes: Tirzepatide for weight loss, Personalized Antidepressants, Seasonal Edema, Nirmatrelvir for low-risk COVID-19
Claim free CME for this episode at curbsiders.vcuhealth.org!
Episodes | Subscribe | Spotify | Swag! | Top Picks | Mailing List | email@example.com | Free CME!
- Intro, disclaimer, Picks of the Week
- Case from Kashlak; Definitions
- Tirzepatide for weight loss
- Pharmacogenomics for personalized antidepressants
- Seasonal Edema
- Nirmatrelvir/ritonavir for standard-risk COVID-19
- Hospital Medicine Choosing Wisely recommendations
- Hosted and Written by: Nora Taranto MD; Rahul Ganatra MD, MPH; Paul Williams, MD, FACP, Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Cover Art: Matthew Watto MD, FACP
- Reviewer: Rahul Ganatral MD, MPH
- Technical Production: Pod Paste
Visit medmastery.com/curbsiders to claim a discount on any subscription.
Sponsor: Green Chef
Go to GreenChef.com/curb135 and use curb135 to get $135 off across 5 boxes and your first box shipped free.
Sponsor: South California Permanente Medical Group
Visit scpmgphysiciancareers.com or call (866) 449-1684 to apply to join SCPMG as an Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician.
Full Transcript HERE
The Curbsiders are partnering with VCU Health Continuing Education to offer FREE continuing education credits for physicians and other healthcare professionals. Visit curbsiders.vcuhealth.org and search for this episode to claim credit.