Top 5 Most Read RNS's on Vox Markets for Monday 12th September 2022
5. i3 Energy #I3E - Interim Report for the 6 Months Ended 30 June 2022
H1 revenue of £101.6 million (H1 2021 £26.5 million), net operating income of £68.8 million (H1 2021 £12.5 million).
4. UK Oil & Gas #UKOG - Successful Placing and appointment of new CFO
It has successfully raised gross proceeds of £3.0 million by means of a placing at a price of 0.0875 p & Appointment of new CFO.
3. Greatland Gold #GGP - Funding secured for development of Havieron.
Announce the execution of debt and equity agreements to secure up to total of A$340 million in new funding that is expected to enable Greatland to fully fund its 30 per cent share of Havieron into production.
2. Supply @ME Capital #SYME - Inaugural IM transaction executed
Announces the execution of its first Inventory Monetisation© transaction executed.
1. Greatland Gold #GGP - Transformational appointments to the Board
Australian corporate and mining leaders Mark Barnaba, Elizabeth Gaines and James 'Jimmy' Wilson agree to join the Board of Greatland to help drive its growth and advancement to a leading gold and copper producer.