Alien Abduction Or Pilot Error
After the break, Kyle brings up one of Australia's most famous Alien Abduction cases "The Mysterious Disappearance of Frederick Valentich". On the evening of October 21, 1978, a 20-year-old Australian pilot flew a familiar route from Melbourne airport to King Island. From all reports, it wasn’t a difficult one. But for the young Frederick Valentich, whatever happened while flying over the Bass Strait proved fatal. He never came home, and his body was never recovered. Was it an Alien Abduction or simply a pilot error?
This and much more on this week's episode of Expanded Perspectives!
- Carved Sasquatch Tributes Disturbed by Frightened First Nations Man
- US Chief Medical Examiner Claims Alien Tissue Samples Are Being Stored at Walter Reed
- Harbinger Owl Encounter Shared by Native Woman in Oklahoma
- Lumi Labs: Microdose is available nationwide. To get 30% off your first order just go to Microdose.com and use the code EXPANDED
- Felix Gray: For the best blue light glasses on the market, use the special URL that is felixgrayglasses.com/EXPANDED for FREE shipping, FREE Returns and FREE exchanges!
- Manscaped: Get 20% off and FREE shipping with the code EXPANDED at Manscaped.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 888-393-2783