Overdrive: Guselkumab Efficacy for Psoriatic Arthritis
May 07, 2021, 08:53 PM
We sat down with Philip J. Mease, MD, to discuss his study, “Comparative effectiveness of guselkumab in psoriatic arthritis: results from systematic literature review and network meta-analysis.”
- 0:35: Can you begin by giving me a general overview of the current treatment landscape for psoriatic arthritis?
- 2:12: Have you noticed any trends in treating psoriatic arthritis?
- 3:00: What are some of the challenges that rheumatologists face when trying to identify the most appropriate treatment option for their patients?
- 3:36: Why is discovering that guselkumab demonstrated efficacy that was comparable to other treatment options, such as subcutaneous TNF inhibitors so important?
- 5:17: Were there any limitations or strengths of the study that you would like to elaborate on?
- 8:21: Does your team plan on doing any further research on guselkumab for psoriatic arthritis?
- 9:29: Is there anything else that you'd like our audience to know about your research or psoriatic arthritis?